Central Bank Consumer Complaint Procedure
If you have any complaints with the service of any branch of Central Bank of India, do following:
- Register your complaint in complaint form or through All india CBI toll free numbers.
- Visit the Branch and collect the Complaint Form. Register your complaint and get its acknowledgement. Remember to keep the reference number for future.
- Contact the Branch Manager and give your complaint for immediate solution.
- If you do not receive any reply from the Branch Manager within 5 days, you can contact the Regional Office.
- Please click for Contact detail of Nodal officers at various Regional Offices.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from Regional officer or do not receive any reply with in 10 working days, you can also contact the Zonal office of the bank.
- Please click for Contact detail of Zonal offices.
- If you are not satisfied with the reply of Zonal Managers or do not receive the reply with in 15 working days, you can also write to the Central office.
- Please click for Contact details.
- Still do not receive satisfactory response, you can also write to the CCSO at following address:
Chief Customer Service Officer
Central Bank of India
Mumbai Main Office
M G Road,
Fort Mumbai 400 023
- Finally, if you do not receive reply from the CCSO with in 30 days, you can also contact to the Banking Ombudsman.