Punjab Sind Bank Consumer Complaint Procedure
If you have any complaint with any branch of Punjab and Sind Bank, do following:
- Register your complaint in complaint form. Remember to keep its acknowledgement and reference number.
- Give your complaint to the Branch Manager for immediate reply.
- If the complaint is not solved by the Branch Manager, you can contact the Zonal Manager.
- Click here for contact details of Zonal Offices.
- If you are not satisfied with the reply of Zonal Manager, you can write to bank's Nodal Officer for redressal of complaints at the following address:
Sh. G.S. Dhall,
General Manager (Inspection),
Punjab & Sind Bank, "Bank House",
6th Floor, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.
Tel No.011- 25812931 (Office)
Mobile No.- 9910608855
Fax No.011- 25720851
Email: gminsp [at] psb [dot] co [dot] in
Toll Free No. 1800 11 1908
- If satisfactory reply is not received, you can also write to Chairman & Managing Director of the Bank.
- Finally, you can also contact Office of the Banking Ombudsman if reply is not received within 1 month from the bank.