Corporation Bank Consumer Complaints Procedure
If you are having any complaints with any branches of Corporation Bank, do following:
- Visit the Branch and contact the Branch Manager. Get the Complaint Form to register your complaint. Remember to keep its acknowledgement and reference number for future.
- If the reply is not received by the Branch head, you can write to the Zonal office for its solution.
- Please click to see contact details of Zonal Offices.
- If the complaint is not attended or if you are not satisfied with the reply, you can also contact the Head Office.
- You can also write to The Chief Customer Service Officer and Internal Ombudsman, if satisfactory reply is not received at the following address:
Shri R K SinhaTelephone: 0824-2443420
Chief Customer Service Officer and Internal Ombudsman
Mangala devi Temple Road
Fax No: 0824-2440650
Email: ccso [at] corpbank [dot] co [dot] in
- If you do not receive the reply with in 1 month or if you are not satisfied with the reply received, you can write to the Banking Ombudsman.