OBC Bank Consumer Complaint Procedure
If you are having any complaint with any of branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce, do following:
- Register your complaint in Complaint Form and obtain its acknowledgement. Keep its reference number.
- Contact the Branch Manager for immediate solution of your complaint.
- If not satisfied with reply of Branch Manager, you can contact The Nodal Officer of the Regional Office.
- Please click for details of Nodal Officers for Complaints.
- You can write to The Regional Head, Regional Office if satisfactory reply is not received from the Nodal Officer.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from Regional Head, you can contact the AGM :
Shri Praphull Kumar
Asstt.General Manager, Complaint Cell, Corporate Office
Email id- complaint [at] obc [dot] co [dot] in
- If you are still not satisfied with the reply of AGM, you can also contact GM:
Shri Charanjit Singh
Phone No.- 0124-4176847
Fax No.- 0124 - 4126499
Email id- cgro [at] obc [dot] co [dot] in
- You can write to Chief Customer Service Officer (Internal Ombudsman) if you are not satisfied with the reply or the reply is not received within 1 month of filing complaint at the following address:
Shri Sushil Kumar
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Corporate Office, 2nd Floor,
Plot No. 5, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon -122001.
Contact No.: 0124-4126590 / 4126470
Fax No.: 0124-4176834
Email : ccso [at] obc [dot] co [dot] in
- If you are not satisfied with the reply of your complaint or reply is not received within 1 month of filing at the level of CCSO (Internal Ombudsman), you can also contact the Banking Ombudsman.